Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Grey on Grey


Grey on Grey... This is my favorite look for Fall, its effortless, chic and comfy! I love my sweaters during the colder months. ( I live in Louisville, KY, so it's not THAT cold) But keeping the colors similar and creating texture with accessories is always chic and on-trend. :)

  It's also unexpected! I love any neutral on neutral style...white on white, black on black, ect... here is a look I created and can't wait to recreate!



Grey on Grey




Rachel Comey oversized shirt / EKYOG slim jeans, $155 / Jimmy Choo wheel shoes / Leather bag / Ermanno Scervino fringe scarve / Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses





Get creative! XOXO E

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the sweater!
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana! That means so much! xoxo - E

    ReplyDelete