Thursday, September 27, 2012

A couple things about me...

A couple of things about me...

I first of all I am in love with the Creator of all things, the Lord.  He guides me through all things with his strength and completes me.  I follow His will the best I can and He has endlessly blessed my life!  He is SO Good!

Secondly, I am 25 years old with a husband and 2 kids, whom I adore!  They teach me, love me, make me laugh and always keep me positive! 

Here are some pictures that I think really capture my life.... Enjoy!
How handsome is he?!

He really does "sweep me off my feet"

Our first offically family road trip! From KY to WI!

This is such a mess! But she gets her styling and organizing fixes honestly!
My silly lovies that make me smile endlessly


This is our Lazy Daisy...
True Love <3

We LOVE to travel! Here we are in St. Louis, MO.



I hope you enjoy your time on my blog and get inspired!

xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment