Tuesday, October 2, 2012

leopard and leather


The most useful tool I have found when it comes to Fashion are concept boards and lists… I’m a list maker, I’ll admit it… ;) 

I love to go through my magazines every season and come up with a “wish list”.  I pick out specific trends, shapes, styles, colors, and then just put them all up on a push board.  Stepping back to take in the BIG picture allows me to see my style sense for that season…it’s typically basics with a pop of color and a few different structures.

For example, I actually did my Fall board online so you all could see it! 

Fall inspiration board



Alaïa little black dress / Madewell button down shirt / Miss Selfridge peplum top / Bardot skater skirt, $93 / Valentino leather pants / Flat shoes, $37 / Madewell ballet shoes / Tory Burch leather wallet / Crystal jewelry / Vivienne Westwood silk scarve, $265 / Stella McCartney



Even with these few trends, I can mix them in with my basics and have a whole new wardrobe! 

As a working Mother and wife, there are few things I can be creative with so I allow my style to be my canvas!  Be Creative!

If you need any ideas on how to wear something email me and I’d love to give you some ideas and tips!

Xo
E

1 comment:

  1. Love your choices - the peplum top is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete