Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Live Inspired...

 

Being a Mom, wife, sister, friend, daughter, co-worker, employee and just me…can be somewhat overwhelming.  Day in and day out I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunities our Lord gives me.  From the conversations He inspires to the dreams He places in my heart, all I can do to keep up is to just keep going…

For me to feel my best I always try to put my best foot forward. I feel to be empowered you must feel empowered and every woman is different.  It might be a pair of shoes, or an amazing blow out that makes you feel at your best. For me it’s several things, a nice outerwear piece, smelling of VB or Jessica Simpson, the perfect pout and even having a small pad of paper in my purse at all times for my mind to just wonder over…

Being chic and effortless is a daily choice you make…were you forced to throw on those sweatpants and t-shirt? Or could you have “thrown on” a pair of leggings with an oversized sweater, flats and sunglasses? (HINT : a perfect pout and sunglasses = winning!)

Something I always love to remind myself of daily is that we all have the same amount of hours in a day, it’s just what we choose to do with it….


 
Live inspired...


 
 
 

 

Get inspired, get up earlier, and put on your big girl pants…the day won’t wait for you, so give it your best!

 

Xoxo

 

E

1 comment: