Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Post-Day Routines

Hello, Hello! 

As women we tend to fill up our schedule more than we need too, it's just the way we are by nature... I severely suffer from this syndrome.  Every time, I make a "catch up" call with my girl friends it seems like it's more of a "What are you doing now?" call...

Let me first and foremost say this...


Being "Busy" is an option.  You're body needs rest, relaxation and to reboot every day.  When I added another Title to my "daily routine", I decided that I need to add another appointment: Reboot Time. 

Here is what it consists of...

When I get home from whatever I am doing that day, Project Manager, Stylist, Bible Study leader, Gymnastics Teacher, Mom, Wife, ect... I always shut my bathroom door and get in the shower or Tub. Period. 10 minutes to open my pores, close my eyes and say a prayer of Praise for the energy I was able to have to get everything accomplished.  Appreciation. 

A couple of my favorite "Must-Haves" as of late...

A ballerina bun... because, no, I don't wash my hair daily. :) 





My "Power Jams".  These are super comfy, cotton jammies from Target that still make me feel put together...




Super Hydrating Facial Balm and Moisturizer.  I actually use my facial balm in the shower to open my pores and really get out an impurities.  I love this one from boost (http://tgt.biz/1g7gC1f) and their moisturizer as well (http://tgt.biz/1dk5g9x).  




It's a simple, 20 minute routine that I must make time for every day.  Whether I start it at 7:30pm or Midnight, I make the effort to give myself a break and reboot.  

What is your nightly routine? 

I'd love to know about your beauty products too!


Erin 


No comments:

Post a Comment